- Street: SHEGNZHOU
- City: shaoxing
- State: California
- Country: China
- Zip/Postal Code: 31310
- Listed: April 11, 2019 6:15 am
- Expires: 15 days, 18 hours
When you use the Hot Air Stenter, the quality of the fabric can be further improved by soft processing to meet the requirements of the customer. In addition, it is also easy to scratch on the guide wheel. In addition, the use of the hot air stenter setting machine also helps to keep the fabric surface flat and dimensionally stable, and also eliminate wrinkles and creases formed during the dyeing and finishing process.
It should be noted that in order to achieve such an ideal effect, in the process of operating the hot air stenter setting machine, it is necessary to reasonably formulate suitable setting process conditions. First, the setting temperature is generally determined by reference to the elastic shrinkage and thickness of the fabric. If the set temperature is too high, it will lead to a decrease in strength, a decrease in elasticity, and a possibility of discoloration of the fabric. Conversely, if the temperature is too low, the fabric will be curled, the width is unstable, and the shrinkage rate is large.
The speed of the hot air stenter should be controlled properly. Normally, operating speed depends mainly on the length of the setting zone and the setting temperature. If the speed is too fast, it will affect the efficiency of the setting, and it may also cause the fine wrinkles not to be disposed of during the dyeing and finishing process. Conversely, if the vehicle speed is slow and the temperature is high, the fabric may be yellowed and the elasticity may decrease.
Apart from those, another process parameter that needs reasonable control is the overfeed of the hot air stenter. Generally, after determining the width of the fabric, it is also necessary to set an appropriate overfeed amount and tension.
During the operation of the Hot Air Stenter ZCMD768 , the choice of this parameter will have an influence on the gram weight, elasticity and fabric surface wrinkles. For example, if the fabric tension is small, the super feed is large, and the cloth surface is not flat, it is difficult to eliminate the fine wrinkles produced by the fabric during the dyeing process. Conversely, since the tension is large and the amount of overfeeding is small, curling will appears during heat setting.
Click https://www.hotairstenter.com/product/hot-air-stenter.html for more information.
53 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Buy Quality Original Dollar At Cheap Rates / WATTS APP: +17084622198 (5550 views)
- SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY AND ACTIVATION POWDER AND MACHINE FOR SALE (1307 views)
- URGENT LOAN ARE YOU IN NEED CONTACT US NOW (884 views)
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN URGENT LOAN (862 views)
- SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY AND ACTIVATION POWDER (744 views)
- DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN IF YES CONTACT US NOW (695 views)
- URGENT LOAN OFFER AT 3% INTEREST RATE (661 views)
- URGENT LOAN OFFER CONTACT FOR INSTANT APPROVE (489 views)
- URGENT LOAN OFFER BUSINESS AN PERSONAL USE (454 views)
- DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN IF YES APPLY NOW (443 views)